In regard to the achievement, Cheryl Dalton-Norman had this to say: “I am humbled and honored to be counted among those recognized by the Cincinnati Business Courier. The team at Conduit makes it a pleasure to lead and serve others through our work.”
Cincinnati Business Courier’s Health Care Heroes celebrates business people who have made an impact on health care in our community through their concern for patients, research and inventions, management skills, innovative programs for employees, and service to the poor and uninsured. Specifically, the Health Entrepreneur award honors an entrepreneurial initiative in the health care business scene that is making strides in the industry.
With nearly 40 years of experience serving in various nursing and leadership roles, Cheryl’s wide-ranging expertise was instrumental in developing Conduit’s innovative solutions, including the nurse-first model. Cheryl knows how important it is for an experienced nurse to assess a patient’s symptoms to determine the right level of care at the right time and in the right setting for their needs.
Congratulations to the other winners:
- Community Outreach: Tashawna Otabil, Vice President of managed care and Chief Diversity Officer for TriHealth.
- Manager: Rusty Curington, Director of pharmacy for St. Vincent de Paul Charitable Pharmacy.
- Innovator: Dr. Odayme Quesada, Medical Director and Founder of the Women’s Heart Center at Christ Hospital.
- Provider: Dr. Thomas Lamarre, Medical Director of infectious diseases for Christ Hospital.
- Patient Experience: Eric Kennedy, Security Guard at Crossroad Health Center.
- Patient Experience: Jen Jackson, West Hospital Chief Nursing Officer with Mercy Health.
- Provider: Julie Holt, Medical Director of the infectious disease response team for St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
- Manager: Dr. Dora Savani, Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer for patient care at Christ Hospital.
This is an incredible accomplishment and we are excited to see the Conduit Health Partners will make in transforming healthcare.
About Conduit Health Partners
Conduit Health Partners is an outsource partner that offers customized health care solutions for health systems, health plans, employers, and others to improve care and access for their patients and employees. Led by a team of health care professionals, Conduit offers customized, cost-effective, and time-saving solutions. Since Conduit Health Partners was founded in 2017, the organization has experienced extraordinary growth, expanding its reach from caring for 22,000 people in 2017 to 1.3 million people today.