Frequently Asked Questions
At Conduit Health Partners, we work with clients to customize and quickly implement call center and scheduling solutions to help patients connect with the right provider at the right time, and for the most appropriate and convenient care options. This can result in better access to care, more scheduled appointments, and increased patient satisfaction.
Conduit Health Partners is an innovative healthcare services partner that offers customized health care solutions to improve care and access for people and communities across the United States. We offer transformative solutions such as outsourced transfer center, nurse-first triage services, remote patient monitoring, hospital at home and healthcare scheduling services.
We partner with health systems, health plans, employers, medical device manufacturers and others to connect patients, members and employees to the care they need, when they need it. Conduit works with partners from coast to coast and customizes their solutions to the unique needs of each client.
Conduit’s President, Cheryl Dalton-Norman, and other health care leaders founded Conduit because they identified opportunities for customized solutions that would connect people, patients and providers with the health care access and resources they need. Since Conduit was formed in 2017, its reach in services has grown from caring for 22,000 people to more than 1.3 million people in 2021.
We offer a suite of solutions that can be tailored to the unique needs of our clients.
- Transfer Center: Improve hospital patient flow with a centralized Transfer Center model where our team is the single access point for managing patient transfers.
- 24-7 Nurse Triage/Access: Our Nurse-First Triage services help callers avoid unnecessary visits to the ER with direct access to 24/7 health care advice.
- Virtual Care: Working with your existing technology, we create custom Virtual Care solutions such as remote patient monitoring and hospital at home that align with market trends.
- Employer / HR Solutions: Offer your employees 24/7 access to receive the right level of care for their individual health needs.
- Health Care Call Center Scheduling: Connect patients with the right provider with our comprehensive health care scheduling and call center services tailored for hospitals and health systems.
As health care leaders, we understand the ever-changing health care landscape and offer customized, cost-effective, and time-saving solutions to help your organization improve care for those you serve.
- Exceptional Patient Engagement: Patients get timely access to high-quality care when every minute counts.
- Nurse First Model: Give your patients and employees immediate access to a registered nurse who will determine the most appropriate level of care needed.
- Data-Driven: Process improvements and business insights based on data used to strengthen your operations, and your bottom line.
- Operational Excellence: Built on best practices to improve patient care while saving you and your staff time, stress and money.
- URAC-Accreditation: Our health care call center is accredited through URAC, demonstrating a high level of expertise, and commitment to quality and to the user experience.
When collaborating with Conduit for 24/7 nurse triage services, callers are immediately connected with a registered nurse who is trained and certified.
While other companies may promote seemingly similar services, their callers typically talk to several people before reaching an actual medical professional. But with Conduit’s nurse-first model, we ensure our callers have immediate access to expert nurses without lengthy delays or handoffs from one person to another.
There are many reasons a health system should consider outsourcing certain functions like patient transfer services. In addition to allowing direct care staff more time to focus on their most critical role of providing high-quality patient care, outsourcing transfer services can save precious time and resources while promoting safer, seamless patient care.
Virtual care solutions like remote patient monitoring (RPM) allows patients to use remote digital health devices so that their care team can virtually monitor them. RPM offers safe and convenient alternatives for care delivery while also alleviating a massive strain on nurses and physicians amid staff shortages and burnout.
Data-driven strategies help organizations predict and manage patient flow, volume and more, which helps avoid delays in the delivery of care. With an emphasis on data analytics, Conduit will provide strategic insight to support your organization as you drive to continuously improve patient safety, health and satisfaction. Our data-driven process improvements can help strengthen your operations, ease of access, and your bottom line.
COVID-19 has exacerbated already strained processes for transferring patients in and out of hospitals. Given a higher volume of patients needing specialized care, coupled with ongoing staffing issues plaguing health systems nationwide, the pandemic has overwhelmed hospitals like never before.
Most organizations don’t have the in-house resources, operational capacity, or expertise to implement improved transfer processes. Partnering with an organization like Conduit can help organizations achieve optimal, patient-centered care through our customized patient transfer center model.
Conduit is led by President, Cheryl Dalton Norman and other seasoned health care professionals who understand the ever-changing—and challenging— health care landscape. Our leaders inspire their teams to pursue collaborative relationships with our clients, and to customize innovative solutions focused on safe, effective, excellent care.
Our account managers are embedded alongside all of Conduit Health Partner’s service lines. Your account manager will serve as a point of contact for your organization to ensure the right people are engaged at each step in the process. The account manager is dedicated to your success and provides valuable insights into outcomes and opportunities.
Conduit Health Partners offers virtual care solutions to support an increasing number of hospitals and health systems that are turning to safe alternatives for delivering health care amid pandemic challenges, staff shortages, and higher patient volumes. Our team of nurses and clinicians will virtually augment your team, supporting optimal care delivery while helping to reduce burnout.
A single access point to manage patient flow across networks of care can improve safe, timely and seamless transfers that meet the needs of patients. With our transfer service model, we can work with your health system to centralize and streamline processes, allowing you to use resources more efficiently and increase your capacity to improve care coordination. We can help reduce patient navigation time and retain patients within your organization, demonstrating a clear return on your investment.
Making it easier for patients to manage their own care has become increasingly important for hospitals and health systems. Patients expect and demand convenient solutions to get the care they need when they need it, which often starts with a phone call to a health care call center.